OurTerms & Conditions
The company refers to NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC. Clients’ means: Individuals, groups, companies or legal persons using the services offered by NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC and includes the agents and passengers.
Bank Details – International Payments
|Namibia Journeys CC
|First Rand Bank Limited, 4 Merchant Place Sandton South Africa 2196
Proof of Payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES: All bank charges are to be paid by sender.
Cancellations for Individuals
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival will not normally result in cancellation fees being charged.
However, NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC reserves the right to cover any
costs incurred or charges received from suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
In the event of services cancelled 30 days or less, prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees applies:
- 30 – 15 days – 50% of total fare
- 14 – 7 days – 75% of total fare
- 7 – 0 days – 100% of total fare
We recommend that you ensure that you have adequate personal cancellation insurance cover before departure from home.
Cancellations for Groups
A definition of a group: More than 1 person travelling together sharing accommodation, vehicle or special interest.
Cancellation/s from a member/s in a group will result in the following:
- Retaining of 20% deposit.
- The retaining and distribution of the balance payment for the increased cost per person occurred for the rest of the group with regards to accommodation, single-supplement, group activities and or any special arrangements/ cost agreed to, prior to the safari.
- The surplus balance is due to the group participant/ member.
- We recommend that you ensure that you have adequate personal cancellation insurance cover before departure from home.
NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC is not responsible for any damages sustained by any passenger as a result of any act or omission whatsoever of any hotel, airline or other person, notwithstanding the fact that NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC trading as NAMIBIA BOTSWANA or RSA SELF-DRIVE OR GUIDED TOURS AND SAFARIS CC acted as agent of such hotel, airline or other person.
Authority on Tour
The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited during the tour. In addition, the client acknowledges that any disruptive, dangerous, abusive, bullying tactics or potentially dangerous behavior on tour shall not be tolerated. The client must respect at all times, the peace and solitude of all the other clients whilst touring. Agents and/or contractors being so authorized, reserve the right to exclude and remove the client from the tour at any point therein in such circumstances.
NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses for the client resulting for exclusion as aforesaid, and the client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation in such instances.
COVID Travel restrictions
Unforeseen border closures and or flight cancellations due to the Corona pandemic will not necessarily result in forfeiting any monies paid to NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC and both parties can agree on the following options:
- Move the accommodations as per confirmed itinerary to suitable dates agreed by both parties or request a full refund from NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC
- NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC is a registered Tour Operator and therefore acts as a 3rd party.
- Our good relationship with our financially sound establishment portfolio will provide you with peace of mind, should a refund be requested.
- A Doctor’s certificate will be required for refund purposes if tested COVID positive prior to the travel date.
- If NAMIBIA JOURNEYS CC TRADING AS NAMIBIA SELFDRIVE TOURS CC should book internal flights, we are only acting as a 3rd party and a refund will be requested from the Airline, but also subject to their T’s and C’s.
- International flights are subject to the Airline’s T’s and C’s.